After much prayer and preparation, we have reopened for worship services. We are committed to providing a safe environment that meets government recommendations. We are keeping your health and safety in mind as we prepare each service and activity.
- Worship spaces will be sanitized after each service.
- Social Distancing: 6 feet between family units is encouraged
- Masks: Masks are encouraged but not required to participate in worship. Those choosing to wear a mask are asked to sit toward the back of the sanctuary or fellowship hall.
- Staff members will be wearing masks for your safety.
- Ushers will dismiss each row from back to front at the end of each service.
- Offering can be left in the collection plates near the exits of the sanctuary and fellowship hall.
- After the service, we encourage fellowship to happen OUTSIDE of the building.
- Our 8:30am Traditional and 10:50am Modern services will be streamed live to our website, Facebook, and YouTube each week! We encourage digital attendance to those who feel uncomfortable meeting in person.